These Bacon, Beer and Cheese Sloppy Joes are the perfect gameday food for a crowd with a Guinness sauce and sharp cheddar cheese filling.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 slices bacon chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup beer I used Guinness
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cubed
- 6 brioche buns
- In a large skillet cook the bacon on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes or until crispy but still bendable.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and drain all but two tablespoons of the fat.
- Add the onions and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Get full recipe==>>dinnerthendessert.com