Weeknight meals just got easier with this easy and cheesy Lasagna Roll Ups recipe. Your entire family will ask for seconds!
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1 container (15oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ⅓ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 3 T chopped parsley, divided
- 2½ cups shredded mozerella cheese, divided
- 1 jar Ragú Homestyle Meat Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread enough pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan to lightly coat. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles in a large pot of water until al dente, according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add egg and lightly beat.
- Add ricotta cheese, pepper, salt, and garlic salt and mix well.
- Stir in ⅔ cup grated Parmesan, ⅓ cup grated Romano, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella, and 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Lay out cooked lasagna noodles on 2 baking sheets.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of cheese mixture down the center of each noodle.
- Spread a spoonful of the meat sauce down each noodle, on top of the sauce.
- Roll each noodle up, jelly roll-style, and place seam side down in prepared baking dish.
- Top the roll ups with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese, ⅓ cup grated Parmesan, and 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
- Loosely tent with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.