The addition of Oreos is the perfect touch in this Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate! It's the creamiest, dreamiest chocolate drink ever.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix (homemade or store-bought)
- 6 Oreo cookies
- whipped cream for garnish, optional
- additional crushed oreos for garnish, optional
- In a small saucepan, heat milk until very hot but not boiling.
- Alternately, you can heat the milk in the microwave.
- In the pitcher of your blender, add hot milk, oreos and hot chocolate mix.
- Get full recipe==>>sprinklesomesugar.com