These Easy Egg Wraps are perfect for a low-carb, high-protein snack. Make several ahead of time and fill with things like turkey, avocado, cheese, hummus and more.
- Optional fillings: turkey, avocado, cheese, hummus, fruit, yogurt, etc
- Optional seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, etc
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Grease with butter or oil.
- In a bowl, crack one egg and mix well with a fork.
- Pour into a hot pan and tilt pan to spread egg into a large circle on the bottom of the pan.
- Get full recipe==>>theleangreenbean.com