These Greek Lemon Chicken Kebabs are unintentionally the second food-on-a-stick recipe that I’m bringing to you this week and I’m not mad about it.
- 1/4 cup | 60 ml olive oil
- 1/4 cup | 60 ml freshly squeeze lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 large green bell peppers cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- 1 large sized red onion cut into 3/4 inch chunks
- If using wooden sewers, soak them in water for at least an hour before grilling to prevent them from burning.
- Add all of the ingredients needed for the marinade to a small bowl or measuring cup and whisk to combine. Pour the marinade inside a large zip lock bag. Add the chicken pieces to the bag and squish the bag to coat the chicken. Seal and let marinate the chicken marinate for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>asaucykitchen.com