Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! Ready in 30 minutes with no heavy cream. A great healthy recipe for busy weeknights with chicken and plenty of fresh spinach.
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 Tbsp. light cream cheese
- 1.5 cups parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the penne in very salty water until al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, melt butter in a separate large saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>lifeasastrawberry.com