These healthy, homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make with just 4 ingredients!
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- peanut butter (I just scoop straight from the jar–who likes measuring peanut butter?!)
- In a small blender, blend together the cocoa powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup until it is creamy. If you don’t have a small blender, then you can whisk the ingredients together by hand. Just make sure you use a deep bowl so the cocoa powder doesn’t go everywhere and you whisk it very well.
- Put your paper liners on a cookie sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, drop 1 teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into the cups.
- Get full recipe==>>happyhealthymama.com