This French Toast Roll-Ups made with cream cheese, fruit, or whatever fillings you like rolled up in cinnamon sugar bread.
- 8 slices white sandwich bread
- softened cream cheese , diced strawberries, or Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon
- butter , for greasing the pan
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. I really like cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination.
- Get full recipe==>>the-girl-who-ate-everything.com