This Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken is easy, juicy, tender and cooks in less than 30 minutes! This rotisserie style instant pot whole chicken is delicious and a great and simple weeknight meal.
- 1 (4-pounds) whole chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Gently loosen the skin from the chicken breast, lifting and separating the skin from the meat with your fingers. Rub about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and about 1/3 (a third) of the seasonings under the skin. Next, rub another tablespoon of olive oil and the rest of the seasoning all over the chicken and chicken cavity.
- Press the Saute function (Normal setting) on the Instant Pot and add the remaining olive oil to the pot.
- Get full recipe==>>lemonblossoms.com