This Lemon Cream Cheese braid is ready in under 30 minutes! Flaky pastry filled with lemon curd and cream cheese to create a sweet, yet tart dessert everyone will love!
- 13 oz (375g) sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- 1/2 cup (170g) lemon curd
- 5 oz (140g) full fat cream cheese
- 3 tbsp icing/powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten, for glaze
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F and line a large baking tray with grease proof paper/a silicone mat/Silpat.
- Place the puff pastry sheet onto your prepared pan. Score the pastry sheet into thirds lengthways. The centre one is for your filling, so leave this
- Get full recipe==>>anniesnoms.com