This Healthy Chicken Salad with Grapes is bursting with delicious flavors and textures! Juicy grapes, crisp apples and crunchy pecans, all topped off with a you’d-never-guess-it’s-healthy Greek yogurt dressing (secret ingredient alert!).
- 2 cups diced, cooked, skinless chicken breasts (see note)
- 1 cup halved red grapes (or quartered if the grapes are large)
- 1 cup diced apple (we prefer crisp, sweet apples in this recipe)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smooth Dijon mustard
- For serving: spinach or other leafy greens and whole grain wraps or toasted bread for sandwiches; greens as a base for a salad plate; or whole grain crackers or endive spears for serving as an appetizer
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, apples, pecans, and celery, stirring gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, cider vinegar, tarragon, sugar, kosher salt, and mustard.
- Get full recipe==>>twohealthykitchens.com