These No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Parfaits are super simple to make with no baking involved! A delicious cookies-and-cream dessert that is fast, easy, and foolproof. Perfect for any time of the year!
- 18 Oreo Cookies
- 2 8 oz cream cheese blocks 440g
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar 90g
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream 240ml
- Roughly crush or chop one-half of the cookies and finely crush the other half. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract at medium speed until smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>platedcravings.com