The only gluten-free banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. 1 bowl, simple ingredients, so moist, hearty, and delicious.
- 3 medium ripe bananas (3 bananas yield ~1 1/2 cups or 337 g)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg (or sub 1 chia or flax egg)*
- 3 Tbsp avocado or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup packed organic brown sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on ripeness of bananas // or sub honey)
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or dairy-free milk
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (176 C) and line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Mash banana in a large bowl. Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine. Last add almond meal, gluten free flour blend and oats and stir.
- Get full recipe==>>minimalistbaker.com