These easy caramel and chocolate layered cracker toffee bars are a twist on a traditional cracker toffee.
- 90 buttery rectangular crackers (from 13.7-oz box)
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place 30 of the crackers in bottom of pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, mix condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and milk. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Increase heat to medium-high; heat to boiling. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com