I wanted something indulgent, but still relatively healthy for me. At 427 calories, a bowl of this pasta hit the spot!
- 2 vegan Italian sausages
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil, divided
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of good white wine
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 cup of vegan half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon of water mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
- About a half teaspoon of each of the following: dried fennel, dried basil, dried thyme, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 1/2 pound of cooked pasta
- 4 cups of thinly sliced kale
- To start, when you cook the pasta, be sure to cook it in salty water.
- My golden rule is simple – over salt the water, under cook the pasta! Set it aside until we’re ready for it.
- Get full recipe==>>blackdoctor.org