This vegan ramen features a creamy and spicy sesame broth, fresh bok choy, crispy fried tofu and frizzled scallions. Delicious, quick and easy to make!
- 500 ml (2 cups) vegetable stock
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) extra-firm tofu
- 2 – 3 tablespoons neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark miso paste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons sake
- 1 green onion, white and light green parts sliced into very thin matchsticks for frying and dark green parts thinly sliced for garnish
- 4 – 6 leaves of bok choy, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 servings of ramen noodles (packaged or fresh)
- Put the vegetable stock in a pot and leave it over low heat to warm up while you prepare the rest of the soup ingredients.
- Mash the tofu with a fork until it’s crumbled. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and fry, stirring occasionally, until crispy and golden brown.
- Get full recipe==>>cilantroandcitronella.com