I used two ingredient dough as the base for the recipe and added a few more items to create these cheesy biscuits. They are just 2 points each!
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 3/4 cup Fage 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 cup Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Fage 0% fat Greek Yogurt, with garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, and fat free shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together to make a dough and form into a ball on flat surface.
- Flatten the dough to 1 1/2-2 inches thick and use a biscuit cutter to cut out 6 biscuits from the dough.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake for 18-20 minutes at 400 degrees until the tops have started to brown.