These 1 point mug cake only take 1 minute to prepare and 1 minute to make it.
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz | 30 g) self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon natural granulated sweetener to keep calorie count low (if white, raw or coconut sugar, and counting your calories, remember to add this in)
- 2 level teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder for a mild chocolate cake OR 1 tablespoon for a darker , richer chocolate cake
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon reduced fat butter , melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) unsweetened almond milk (or skim milk for an extra point) *2 1/2 tablespoons of milk if using 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tablespoon mini chocolate chips of choice (milk or dark), divided *optional (See Notes)
- Grab a 1/2-cup capacity mug and spray with cooking oil spray.
- Into the mug, add in the flour, sweetener (or sugar), cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>wwrecipes.me