The base of these cookies is very simple, just bananas and oats. Customize to your liking after that. Sugar free, gluten free, vegan, healthy dessert, treat, snack or even breakfast. Add the mix-ins of your choice.
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 1 cup of quick oats (look for gluten-free oats if you have an allergy– some oats are contaminated with small traces of wheat)
- 2 small tbsp of unsweetened cacao
- Optional mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, raisins, coconut flakes, flax seed, vanilla, diced raspberries, dried cranberries, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a bowl, and then mix in up to 2 tbsp of unsweetened cacao powder and 1 cup of quick oats until a cookiedough-like batter is formed (the amount of oats you need depends on the size of your bananas, so start with 3/4 of a cup and add more as needed). The mixture will seem dry at first, but after a few minutes of mixing with a spoon it will turn into a nice consistency.
- Get full recipe==>>listotic.com