There is no better way to describe this BAKED SWEET HAWAIIAN CHICKEN than saying it is just the best! Golden chicken coated in a sweet and tangy sauce, with pineapples and bell peppers. This chicken is so incredible!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (seeds removed)
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts in bite-size pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Place cornstarch in a large bowl, and eggs in a separate medium bowl. Dip chicken pieces in cornstarch to coat, then coat in eggs.
- Get full recipe==>>life-in-the-lofthouse.com