This Blackout healthy paleo chocolate cake is the Best gluten free chocolate cake- made with sweet potato and avocados! An easy paleo birthday or celebration cake that is moist and delicious.
- 2 cups raw sweet potato minced
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup black cocoa powder or regular
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 3/4 cup sweet potato cubed
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1/2 cup soft medjool dates pitted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line the bottom of two 6" spring form cake pans with rounds of parchment paper.
- In a food processor mince sweet potato. Then in a blender combine all ingredients for cake until smooth.
- Divide batter in-between the two cake pans. Bake on 350F for 45-50 minutes then chill in freezer while you make frosting.
- Get full recipe==>>paleoglutenfree.com