This Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets & Sauce Recipe is officially our kiddos favorite. We enjoy making CopyCat Recipes at home to save $$’s.
- 1/2 cup Ken’s Steakhouse Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 tsp Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Peanut Oil
- Combine honey mustard and BBQ sauce. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into roughly 1″ pieces and place in zippered bag with pickle juice to marinate in refigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Mix together milk and egg in a large bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>cincyshopper.com