This Easy 15-Minute Donuts is one basic donut glaze altered 3 ways results in these amazing 15-Minute Donut recipes. Maple Bars, Chocolate Glaze & Pumpkin Spice.
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 2-3 TBSP milk
- 1 TBSP corn syrup
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups canola oil, for frying
- 1 8-ct package refrigerated biscuit dough
- Pour 2 cups of canola oil into a medium sized saucepan and begin heating on medium-low heat (I set mine at 4.)
- Open the biscuit dough and separate. To make bars, gently stretch the biscuits into an oblong shape, as opposed to the round shape they come in. To make regular circle donuts, separate each biscuit and cut out a small circle in the center of each biscuit using a biscuit cutter, or a soda bottle cap.
- Get full recipe==>>butterwithasideofbread.com