There are only 5 ingredients in this whole meal! It's super easy to make, healthy for your alkaline body, and super satisfying...
- 1 medium sweet potato (orange yam)
- 2 Cups greens, washed and de-stemmed
- 1/2 Cup black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 Tbsp tahini lime drizzle (recipe above)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Wash the sweet potato and the kale. Poke a few holes in the potato with a fork and microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Slice the potato into bite size peices. Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes or until edges are brown and crispy.
- Get full recipe==>>educating-earthlings.com