Funfetti cake batter protein bars made with cashew butter, oat flour and lots of other awesome healthy stuff to satisfy your healthy!
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour or sub for coconut flour for paleo option
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein
- 2 tablespoons stevia or sugar sub
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 tablespoon or more of almond milk
- Protein glaze:
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon milk or more to thin it out
- sprinkles optional
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix flours, protein, sweetener and salt and mix well.
- Combine cashew butter and syrup in microwave bowl and heat until melted about 30 seconds. Stir together until smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>whatmollymade.com