Full of greens and beans, this Greek Quinoa Buddha Bowl is the ultimate healthy lunch or dinner. It's ready in 20 minutes and packed with fresh flavors!
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, or 1 15-ounce can, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium pot over high heat, add quinoa and water; bring to a boil. Cover; simmer for 13-15 minutes, until fluffy.
- In a bowl or plate, add 1 cup spinach. Add 1/4 of the quinoa, 1/4 of the chickpeas, 1/4 tomato, 1/4 cup cucumber, 2 tablespoons parsley and 1/4 avocado. Top with 2 tablespoons hummus, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds and the juice of one lemon wedge. Season with salt and pepper.