This healthy paleo vegan edible pumpkin cookie dough is an easy eggless and raw cookie dough recipe to enjoy anytime! Quick, easy and ready in 5 minutes, its a flourless dessert or snack packed with protein! Keto, Sugar Free, Gluten Free.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup smooth cashew butter can use any smooth nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 tbsp liquid of choice I used unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp chocolate chips optional
- In a small mixing bowl, add your pumpkin puree, smooth cashew butter and sticky sweetener of choice and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, add your coconut flour. Continue adding coconut flour until desired consistency is reached. If it is too thick, add some liquid of choice. If it is too thin, add a little extra flour.
- Get full recipe==>>thebigmansworld.com