The ultimate savory pancake complete with cabbage, bacon, noodles, shrimp, and egg. So yummy!
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour (187g)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups water (300ml)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tsp katsuobushi (shaved bonito flakes, crushed)
- 1 lb cabbage (thinly sliced) (450g)
- 8 strips bacon (cut into halves)
- 1 package yakisoba (17 oz/480g)
- 4 tbsp mirin (Japanese cooking rice wine)
- 1 cup okonomiyaki sauce (240ml)
- 6 oz shrimps (peeled and deveined) (170g)
- 4 large eggs
- Aonori (finely shredded green seaweed)
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- Combine all-purpose flour and salt in a large bowl. Pour in 1¼ cups (300ml) water. Gently mix until just combine.
- Preheat a large non-stick electric griddle (or large non-stick pan on the stove) on medium heat. Brush griddle with a little oil. Spread a ladle of the batter into a thin 8 inch round on one side of the griddle. Sprinkle a teaspoon of katsuobushi on the top.
- Get full recipe==>>rotinrice.com