These Homemade Extra Crispy Onion Rings are unmatchable options for game time parties, but making perfect onion rings that are crispy is not easy. Right! Learn here how to do this.
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- Bread Crumbs to coat
- Canola Oil for frying
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately ¼ inch rings
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>mylatinatable.com