The easiest Instant Pot chili recipe ever and costs less than $10 to make. Healthy Instant Pot recipe that even my kids go crazy over!
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, or omit if making it vegetarian
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz, we prefer petite diced
- 1 can kidney beans 15 oz.
- 1 small can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 2 tsp Lawry's seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced onion or 1/2 c. fresh diced onions, this is optional
- 1/2 bell pepper diced, optional
- 2 tsp chili powder can omit or increase depending on spice level desired
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or instead of spices listed you can just add 1 packet of chili seasoning from the store)
- 1/2 c water
- Set instant pot to saute and brown meat, add onions and bell peppers if desired. Cook until onions soften a bit. Drain if desired.
- Empty cans of beans, tomato sauce, water and diced tomatoes on top (do not drain cans before adding).. Add seasonings and stir the top layers gently leaving most of the meat on the bottom (helps to avoid getting burn notification).
- Get full recipe==>>temeculablogs.com