This homemade version of a hamburger helper type meal is loaded with ground beef and cheese. A true family friendly meal, ready in under 20 minutes with a pressure cooker (Instant Pot).
- 1 T coconut oil or other suitable oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ C diced sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper freshly cracked
- ½ tsp dry thyme
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T tomato paste
- 4 C beef broth OR 3 C beef broth + 1 C water
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese or cheddar blend
- 16 oz elbow macaroni dry
- Set to IP to saute.
- Melt in coconut oil
- Add ground beef. Cook until browned, stirring to break up after a few minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>foodyschmoodyblog.com