This Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken is perfect Friday night finger food. Covered in a perfect crust that is dip-able, you won’t be able to get enough of this crispy chicken recipe! Personally, when it comes to weekends, I am ready to take it easy on the cooking but I still want something delicious.
- 4 Chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up your parsley and garlic.
- Slice the chicken into "fingers" - cutting lengthwise and cutting thicker pieces in half again, for even thickness throughout.
- Get full recipe==>>momdot.com