What do you do when it is too hot to turn on the oven and too hot to go outside and grill? Make low carb pizza in a skillet!
You’ll Need:Dough Ingredients:
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup marinara or vodka sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Melt cheeses in a medium sized frying pan. Add melted cheese to a food processor with the other dough ingredients. Pulse into a dough forms. Press into the bottom of the medium frying pan.
- Cook the dough on low heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Raise heat to medium and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes until deep golden brown on the bottom. Carefully flip the dough.
- Get full recipe==>>joyfilledeats.com