No bake, no fuss… Millionaire Pie is simple to make and the best part is that it tastes delicious! Really good to serve it for every holiday meal..
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can 15.25oz crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping plus extra for garnish if desired
- In a large bowl, combine coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, (Eagle Brand) Sweetened Condensed Milk, lemon juice and maraschino cherry juice.
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.