These Garlic lemon herb mediterranean chicken and potatoes are all made in the one pan for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
- 4 skin-on , bone-in chicken thighs
- ¼ cup lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves , crushed
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt , plus extra
- 8 baby potatoes , halved
- 1 red onion , cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), deseeded and cut into wedges
- 1 large zucchini , sliced
- 4 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- Lemon slices , to serve
- Pat thighs dry with paper towel. In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, 2 tablespoon of olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, parsley and salt. Pour out half of the marinade and store in a jug to use later.
- Add the chicken to the marinade in the dish and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes if rushed; 1 hour if time allows; or over night, turning each chicken thigh occasionally in the marinade.
- Get full recipe==>>cafedelites.com