These pizza stuffed shells are pasta shells filled with three kinds of cheese and pepperoni, then baked to perfection in tomato sauce. An easy make ahead dinner that the kids will love!
- 24 jumbo pasta shells cooked according to package directions
- 5 ounces mini pepperoni divided use
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese divided use
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread the pizza sauce in an even layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Place 1/2 the pepperoni, the ricotta cheese, 1/2 the mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>dinneratthezoo.com