These Ranch seasoned salmon and green beans are sealed in foil packets and cooked in the oven, for an easy meal with very little clean-up.
- 6 (6-oz) salmon fillets
- 1 lb French green beans washed and trimmed
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dry dill
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside two large baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ranch seasoning ingredients.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com