This vegan roasted red pepper pasta is one of my favorite vegan dinner recipes for busy days! You need only 20 minutes in total to make this vegan pasta and it's so incredibly creamy and delicious!!
Ingredients:For the creamy red bell pepper sauce:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk (make sure the milk you use is unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 9 oz fettuccine
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Cut the red bell peppers and the onion into stripes. Together with the garlic, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the fettuccine according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>veganheaven.org