These The best ramen noodle are made easy at home with a simple and super flavorful sauce! Learn how to make ramen taste even better in a snap!
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 3 Ounce Packages of Ramen Noodles, Seasoning Packet Discarded
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha*
- Cook the ramen noodles without the seasoning packet as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the sesame oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and sriracha until combined.
- Toss the noodles with the sauce.
- Garnish with green onions if desired.