These Cherry Pie Cookie Cups are the perfect answer to a cherry pie craving! These bite sized desserts are prepared in 5 minutes and are sure to disappear quickly!
- 1 16.5 oz. roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1-2 Tbsp. milk
- Divide cookie dough in half; cut each half into 12 slices.
- Generously spray 1 mini muffin tin (24 cups) with cooking spray.
- Roll each slice into a ball, then roll in sugar and place each ball into a muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>lemontreedwelling.com