This gluten free Ham and Cheese Quiche is perfect for brunch but is hearty enough for dinner. Full of ham, bacon and cheese, it’s a protein packed meal full of smoky flavor – a sure crowd pleaser.
- 1 9-inch gluten free pie crust, par baked*
- 1 C Cure 81 ham, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp gluten free flour (or regular flour if not making gluten free)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 C milk
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the diced ham and bacon to the par-baked pie crust, spreading evenly across the bottom.
- In a small bowl, toss together the cheese and flour so the cheese is coated and sprinkle over the meat in the pie crust.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, milk and pepper. Pour over the meat/cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes. When done, the middle will still be slightly jiggly, which is ok. It will set up as it sits. Let the quiche sit for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.