These Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Sauce are PACKED with flavor & a healthy option for taco night! Vegan, gluten-free & delicious.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour*
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Tessemae’s Mild Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced (about 1 clove)
- 6-8 tortillas (I used sprouted grain tortillas)
- Toppings: red cabbage, chopped cilantro, lime wedges, jalapeno slices
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add flour, 1/2 cup milk, 1 teaspoon onion powder, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Remove the leaves and stem of the cauliflower and break it up into bite-size florets. Add the cauliflower to the flour mixture; toss until the florets are evenly coated. Spread the florets in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, then remove. Pour the buffalo sauce over the cauliflower, toss until evenly coated, then bake for 10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, add avocado, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, 1/4 cup milk, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Assemble the tacos by adding a scoop of cauliflower onto each tortilla. Drizzle with avocado cilantro sauce and add optional toppings. Ready to eat!