This Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie is incredible! It has the classic flavors – a sweet, buttery batter with chocolate chips and walnuts – but in pie form.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a deep dish pie plate with the unbaked pie crust, crimping the edges. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the softened butter and mix one more time until completely mixed.
- Get full recipe==>>afamilyfeast.com