This cake is like a massive reeses cup just waiting for you to take a bite. And, since you get to dictate how much peanut butter goes in you can make it exactly like the candy with basically a 4 to 1 ratio of peanut butter to chocolate.
- 1 oz Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 5-7 liquid Liquid Stevia
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- Optional Make Ahead: In our video we made a frozen peanut butter disc to optimize peanut butter to chocolate ratio and it's also perfectly melty when you cut into the cake. You can also choose to dollop in 2-3 tbsp of peanut butter right into the middle.**To increase sweetness you may want to add 5 drops of stevia to the peanut butter.
- Combine bakers chocolate and butter and melt in a microwave safe bowl in bursts of 30 seconds.
- Add cream, egg and stevia drops to the chocolate and butter mixture. Set aside.
- Combine all dry ingredients: erythritol, coco powder, coconut flour and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until you get a smooth uniform thick batter.
- Get full recipe==>>ketoconnect.net