This Paleo Broccoli Shrimp is made healthier by using zucchini noodles instead of rice and is marinated with coconut aminos. You gotta try it!
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp ghee or olive oil
- 1 head or approx. 4 cups broccoli
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 radishes, sliced
- Begin by cooking the broccoli in a saucepan over the stovetop.
- Next, place your defrosted shrimp into a large skillet and add the ghee or oil. Next, add the coconut aminos and fish sauce and cook over medium heat. Once the sauce begins to bubble, turn the heat to low, place a lid on the skillet and cook the shrimp for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next, spiralize both zucchinis and place the zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
- Last, slice your radishes and add them to the bowl with the zucchini.
- Once the shrimp is cooked and full of flavor, add the zucchini noodles and radishes to the skillet and stir so that the noodles are coated with marinade. Cook the noodles for 1-2 minutes, and then add the cooked broccoli to the skillet and again, stir to coat.
- Sprinkle everything with salt and pepper and then place the food back into the large bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!