I miss tater tots. I really do. This Keto recipe for broccoli cheddar tots is as close as I’ve come to that deliciousness.
- 2 cups cooked / cooled broccoli rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbs almond flour (we use this one)
- 1 egg
- Italian seasoning to taste
- If your broccoli rice is wet, make sure you drain the moisture out as much as possible.
- Mix all ingredients, making sure it's an even blend - this ensures the egg is evenly distributed.
- Roll gently into balls, lay out on the mat and tap flat with tart temper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Flip each tot and bake for 5-8 minutes more.
- Eat alone or serve with a keto friendly sauce.